To anyone who wishes to study mankind, this is the spot
對想研究人類的人來說 這里最合適
Handy really as your everexpanding backside is permanently glued to it
也很方便 畢竟你那不斷擴張的屁股永遠粘在了這里
Good morning, brother mine
早上好 我的哥哥
Sherlock. Dr. Watson
夏洛克 華生醫生
You look well, sir
您看上去很不錯 先生
Really? I rather thought I looked enormous
真的嗎 我覺得我看上去很巨大
Well, now you mention it, this level of consumption is incredibly injurious to your health
既然您提到了這種程度的暴飲暴食對您的健康危害極大
Your heart. No need to worry on that score, Watson
您的心臟 不用擔心那個 華生
No? There's only a large cavity where that organ should reside
不嗎 那個器官只會待在一個寬敞的地方
It's a family trait. Oh, I wasn't being critical
家族通病 我不是故意說話尖刻
If you continue like, this sir
如果您繼續這樣先生
I give you five years at the most
我覺得您最多能活五年
Five? We thought three, did we not, Sherlock?
五年我們覺得也就是三年 對吧 夏洛克
I'm still inclined to four
我還是傾向于四年
As ever you see but you do not observe
還是這樣你看到了卻不懂觀察
Note the discolouration in the whites of my eyes
注意我眼白的顏色發生了變化
the visible rings of fat around the corneas
角膜周圍出現可見的脂肪圈
Yes, you're right, I'm changing my bet to three years four months and 11 days. A bet?!
你是對的 我改賭三年四個月零十一天 打賭嗎?
I understand your disapproval, Watson, but if he's feeling competitive, it's perfectly within his power to die early
我理解你不贊同 華生 但他好勝心強 可以自己控制早點死亡
That's a risk you'll have to take
這也是要冒的風險
You're gambling with your own life?
你在拿自己的性命打賭
Why not? It's so much more exciting than gambling with others'
為什么不 比拿別人的命打賭有意思多了
Three years flat if you eat that plum pudding!
整三年 如果你吃了那個葡萄干布丁的話
Done
就這么定了