The fires are rarely lit, there is dust everywhere
爐里沒有火 到處是灰塵
and you almost destroyed my boots scraping the mud off them
你清理我靴子上的泥時差點毀了那雙鞋
If it wasn't my wife's business to deal with the staff
如果不是我妻子掌管傭人的事
I would talk to you myself
我會親自管教你
Where is my wife?
我妻子人呢
Begging your pardon, sir, but the mistress has gone out
很抱歉 老爺 夫人出去了
Out? At this hour of the morning?
這么早就出門了嗎
Yes, sir. Did you not know that, sir?
是的 老爺 您不知道嗎 老爺
Where did she go? She's always out these days
她去哪了 她最近總出去
Not unlike yourself, sir
跟您正好相反老爺
I'm sorry?
什么
Just observing, sir. Well, that's quite enough, nobody asked you to be observant
就是說說我的觀察 老爺 夠了 誰讓你觀察的
Sorry, sir, I just meant you're hardly ever home together any more, sir
抱歉 老爺 我就是說你們很少一起待在家里了
You are dangerously close to impertinence, I shall have a word with my wife to have a word with you
你的言行近乎無禮我要跟我妻子談下讓她管教下你了
Very good sir And when will you be seeing her?
好老爺那您什么時候見她呢
Now, listen. Oh, I nearly forgot, sir
聽著 我差點忘了 老爺
A telegram came for you. You forgot?!
有封您的電報 你忘了
No, I nearly forgot
沒有 只是差點忘了
What have you been doing all morning?
你一上午都在干什么
Reading your new one in The Strand sir
讀您《斯特蘭德月刊》上的新文章老爺
Did you enjoy it?
你喜歡嗎
Why do you never mention me, sir?
您為什么從不提我老爺
Go away
下去吧