Pay Mrs Hudson a visit on your way out, she likes to feel involved
你走前跟赫德森太太聊一下 她喜歡有參與感
You sure?
你確定
Certainly. Go away
確定 你走吧
Watson! I'm ready
華生我準備好了
Your hat and boots we have an important appointment
戴好帽子穿好鞋我們有個重要約會
Didn't Dr Watson move out a few months ago?
華生醫生幾個月前不是搬走了嗎
He did, didn't he?
他確實搬走了對吧
Who have I been talking to all this time?
那我一直是在跟誰說話來著
Well, speaking on behalf of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard
我代表愚蠢至極的蘇格蘭場說一句
that chair is definitely empty
那張椅子上沒人
It is, isn't it?
確實沒人吧
Works surprisingly well, though
但我這些日子過得挺不錯的
I actually thought he was improving
我還以為他有進步了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Sorry, sir, I'm rather behind my time this morning
抱歉 老爺我今早有些遲了
Are you incapable of boiling an egg?!
你連蛋都不會煮嗎