Extraordinary
真離奇
Impossible
不可能
Superb
太棒了
Suicide as street, theatre murder by corpse
在街頭自殺 被尸體謀殺
Lestrade, you're spoiling us
雷斯垂德 你簡直寵壞我們了
Watson, your hat and coat
華生 你的帽子和外套
Where are we going? To the morgue
我們去哪里 停尸房
There's not a moment to lose
一刻也不能耽擱了
which one can so rarely say of a morgue
很少有人會這樣說停尸房
And am I just to sit here?
那我就坐在這里嗎
Not at all, my dear. We'll be hungry later
當然不是 親愛的 我們之后會餓的
Holmes, just one thing, tweeds in a morgue?
福爾摩斯 有個問題 穿花呢衣服去停尸房嗎
Needs must when the devil drives, Watson
沒時間換衣服了 華生
Ma'am
太太
I'm part of a campaign you know
我參與了一項活動
Oh, campaign?
活動
Votes for women
為女性爭取投票權
And are you for or against?
你是支持還是反對
Get out
出去
Have they gone off again, have they?
他們又走了對吧
I don't know what a life those gentlemen lead
那些紳士過著什么樣的生活啊
Yes. Those gentlemen!
是啊 那些紳士
Never you mind
算了
Almost forgot that came for you
差點忘了這是給你的
Mrs. Hudson, tell my husband I'll be home late
赫德森太太告訴我丈夫我會晚歸
I have some urgent business
我有些急事
Is everything all right?
一切還好吧
Oh, you know, just a er friend in need
只是一個需要幫助的朋友
Oh, dear. What friend?
天啊 什么朋友
England
英格蘭
Well, that's not very specific
還真是含糊