Limehouse. Just a few hours later
在萊姆豪斯 就幾小時之后
Thomas Ricoletti, Emelia Ricoletti's husband
托馬斯·瑞克萊蒂 艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂的丈夫
Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains?
大概是在去停尸房辨認遺體的路上吧
As it turned out, he was saved the trip
結果他省了這麻煩
Do not forget me
別忘了我
Do not forget me
別忘了我
Remember the maid
記住那少女
Who are you?
你是誰
The maid of the mill
磨坊的少女
Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are!
你為什么要這樣做 告訴我你是誰
You recognise our song, my dear?
你聽出了我們的歌嗎 親愛的
I sang it at our wedding
我在婚禮上唱過
Emelia?
艾米麗婭
You, you're dead, you can't be here, you died!
你死了 你不可能在這里 你死了
Am I not beautiful, Thomas?
我美嗎 托馬斯
As beautiful as the day you married me?
跟你娶我那天一樣美
Who. What the hell is all this about?!
誰 這是怎么回事
What does it look like, my handsome friend?
看起來像是什么樣 我英俊的朋友
It's a shotgun wedding
這是"槍桿"下的婚姻