Say goodbye, Gotham City!
再見 哥譚市
Oh, I am so sorry
對不起 我很抱歉
It was all my fault, I keep doing that
都是我的錯 我總是這樣
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy
歡迎來到幽靈區 大壞蛋
What are you talking about?
什么 你在說什么
I'm not a bad guy
我不是壞人
But you're all in black. You have a cape
你穿著黑衣服 還有披肩
And you wear a big scary mask
還戴著一個可怕的面具
Well, I'm not
我不是壞人
And you kicked me in the face
你還踢了我的臉
Listen, I'm Batman
聽著 我是蝙蝠俠
Oof! You even sound like a bad guy
你的聲音也像個壞人
I swear I am a good guy
我發誓我是個好人
Okay, Mr. Batman
好吧 蝙蝠俠先生
Hold still while I scan you
我掃描你的時候先別動
Scanning for badness
掃描你的邪惡程度
Yes sir?
先生
You're super nimble, right? I sure am!
你非常敏捷 對吧 非常確定
And 110% expendable?
而且你完全可以犧牲 對不對
I don't know what that means but okay
我不知道什么意思 但是可以
How'd I do Dad? Mediocre
怎么樣 老爸 很一般
Yes! And don't call me Dad
好吧 不要叫我老爸
Sorry
抱歉
Alfred, put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage
阿爾弗雷德 趕緊把那個孩子送回孤兒院
But doesn't he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing as I took you under mine?
但是那孩子就不能擁有一次被人呵護的機會嗎 就像我呵護你一樣
Listen, you don't have a family
聽著 你沒有家人
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
對于收養這種事情你不懂