What happened to all your friends?
你的那些朋友都哪兒去了
I don't need friends. I don't need anyone to stop you
我不需要朋友 我不需要任何人就能阻止你
Are you sure about that?
你能確定嗎
Look in the mirror, Batman
照照鏡子吧 蝙蝠俠
When I saw you working with your friend, family
看到你和你那些家人一樣的朋友在一起
I actually thought you'd changed
我還以為你已經變了
But no
但是沒有
You pushed them away
你把他們推開了
You've run away from every other person in your life
你總是不斷地逃離身邊的人
But I'm the one you're always chasing
我卻是你一直在找的那個人
Is this about that stupid "greatest enemy" thing?
你是想說你是我最大的對手嗎
No, it's not
不 不是
Not anymore
再也不是了
You tell him, Joker! It's time for a fresh start
你告訴他 小丑 是時候重新開始了
He's not worth it
他不配
I think after 78 years I deserve respect!
我想78年過去了 我應該得到一點兒尊重
That is right. Respect!
說的對 一點兒尊重
Do you realize that you have never once said the words"I hate you Joker"?
你有沒有想過你還從沒有對我說過那幾個字 我恨你 小丑
Not once
完全沒有
Well I am starting to feel pretty annoyed with you right now. That's for darn sure
我現在怎么開始覺得你很煩人 這倒是千真萬確
Annoyed is not the same thing!
很煩人還遠遠不夠