Have you ever seen a rainbow?
你見過彩虹嗎
What about a double rainbow?
雙彩虹見過嗎
What about an upside down rainbow?
倒彩虹呢 見過嗎
So is your favorite song
你最喜歡的歌是這樣的嗎
'Cause mine is Your dress is so pretty
它是我最愛的歌哦 你的裙子好漂亮
Smurfblossom, remember work on that filter, okay?
藍花花 記得修理過濾器 知道嗎
Right. Filter, filter
對 對 過濾器
What's your deal, anyway?
你們來這兒有何貴干
Oh, well, we came to warn you about gargamel
我們是來提醒你們 提防格格巫的
Garga? Garga?
格格 格格
Gargawhat?
格格啥
He's a dangerous wizard who wants to capture all smurfs and use them for his evil magic
他是危險的巫師 想抓走所有的藍精靈以此增進他的黑魔法
And he knows about your lost village
他知道你們的神秘村
"Lost village"?
神秘村
You're the ones who are lost not us
你才是神秘兮兮那個 不是我們
We have to take you to smurfy grove
我們得帶你去藍精靈果園
What do we do with these blue blobs?
我們怎么處理這群軟不拉幾的藍色玩意兒
Bring them along
帶他們過來
Come on, smurfette, I'm gonna show you my room
來吧 藍妹妹 給你看我的房間
You can tell me all about gargasmell
你可以告訴我格格巫的所有事
But first, do you want to hear my favorite song again?
但首先 你想再聽一遍我最愛的歌嗎
All right, move
好了 動起來
Dang!
見鬼了
Girl smurfs mean business
女孩子真是麻煩
You got that right
你說的沒錯