Who are you? What do you want?
你們是誰 你們想干什么
Her.
我們要她
Smurfette!
藍妹妹
It's you
是你
You're a girl
你是個女孩子
She's a girl
她是個女孩子
This is her
是她
This is the smurf I was telling you about
她就是我之前和你們說的藍精靈
The one from the wall?
墻內來的那個藍精靈嗎
I'm smurflily
我是藍莉莉
Hi, I'm smurfette
你好 我是藍妹妹
Oh, my geeztopetes! I'm smurfblossom
我的天哪 我是藍花花
Nice to meet you. We don't have a smurfette
很高興認識你 我們這里沒有藍妹妹
But we do have smurfpetal, smurfclover, smurfmeadow, smurfdaisy, smurfholly, smurfhazel
但我們有藍瓣瓣 藍三葉 藍草草 藍雛菊 藍冬青 藍榛榛
Oh, everyone can just introduce themselves later
自我介紹還是稍后再來吧
Look at you. You're so different
瞧瞧你 你真是與眾不同
I mean sorry but it's true
抱歉冒犯了 但這是大實話
Do you know how to start a fire with just rope and a stick?
你知道只用繩子和樹枝如何生火嗎
I do, I can show you
我知道哦 我演示給你看
Actually, smurfstorm can show you
事實上 藍風暴能給你演示
She's the best at that kind of thing. Right, stormy?
她可是個高手 對吧 藍風暴
That means "Yes"
這意思是 沒錯