Where's clumsy? Clumsy!
笨笨呢 笨笨
Clumsy! Clumsy! Clumsy!
笨笨 笨笨 笨笨
I'm good
我還好
Run away! Run away! Hey
快跑 快跑 嘿
I think
我覺得
My pack! My manual! No! No, no, no! No, no, no!
我的背包 我的手冊 不要啊 不 不 不 不 不 不
My scout manual!
我的冒險手冊
This is all your fault!
都是你的錯
What? Brainy, cut it out
什么 聰聰 別說了
Oh, I'm sorry. Correction. This is your fault too
哦 對不起 更正 錯也有你的份兒 藍妹妹
Leave her out of this
別指責她
Hefty, I don't need you to fight my fights for me
健健 我不用你幫我
Wait, now you're mad at me too?
稍等 現在連你也生我的氣嗎
Smurfette, you're the one that got us into this whole mess in the first place
藍妹妹 你是那個將我們置于窘境的罪魁禍首
Hey, I was ready to do this on my own
拜托 我當初是打算自己來的
Great. So much for team smurf
很好 藍精靈小隊真是一片"祥和"
I want to yell about something!
我想大喊大叫
Stay out of this, clumsy
邊兒去 笨笨
That's it, brain man
怎么說話的 聰聰
It's time for you to earn your manners badge
你是時候好好學習禮儀了
Stop it!
住手
Take cover!
快找掩護