Yes! We did it! We did it! See, I always believed we would do it. Take that!
太棒了 我們成功了 成功了 看吧 我一直都說我們能成功 擊個掌
Help! Help!
救命 救命
All right. We're still on course
好的 我們并沒有偏移路線
Doubletime it, hefty
加快速度 健健
Help! I'm sinking! Please, I'm afraid of turtles!
救命 我要沉下去啦 求求你們了 我害怕烏龜
Uh, guys, what's he up to now?
嗯 伙伴們 他在搞啥名堂
Help! Forget that guy
救命 別管他
My cat can't swim
我的貓不會游泳
We gotta help him
我們得幫他
Are you crazy? Why?
你瘋啦 為什么幫他
Because it's what I do
因為這是我應該做的
Listen to him!
聽他的
But he's our sworn enemy
但是他是我們的死敵
He is literally a villain
他是個不折不扣的大壞蛋
I can change!
我會做個好人的
And I literally wear my heart on my sleeve okay?
而且我袖子上有顆閃耀的紅心呢 好嗎
That's your shoulder, not a sleeve
那是你的肩膀 不是袖子
I like your tattoo!
我喜歡你的紋身
We're doing this
我們得救他
Smurfette, talk some sense into him
藍妹妹 你勸勸他
Brainy, I hate gargamel more than anyone but we're smurfs
聰聰 我比任何人都討厭格格巫 但是我們是藍精靈
We do the right thing
我們要做正確的事
Thank goodness for it!
感謝上帝
And we have to save him
我們得救他
I just want to go on record that I'm decisively against this
我只想鄭重聲明我堅決反對這個決定
Whatever. We're doing it
不管咋的 我們得救他
Sounds awesome!
真是個好主意