I hate to break it to you, but those aren't trees
我不想打擊你們 但這些不是樹
They're waterfalls
這是瀑布
Gargamel's going the wrong way
格格巫找錯方向了
And if he went there
如果他去了那兒
then that means the swamp of no return
就會走進致命沼澤
There's no way he could survive
他不可能活下來的
Aah! Help me! Help me!
啊 救命啊 救命啊
There's no way I'll survive!
我要死在這兒了
With all due respect, you don't know gargamel
我尊重你的想法 但你不知道格格巫有多厲害
Yeah, well, with no due respect, you don't know us
是么 不是我不尊重你 你不知道我們有多厲害
Trust us, he's a goner
相信我們 他死定了
Stormy, why don't you do a little recon? Check things out
藍風暴 你為什么不去檢查一下裝備呢
And leave you here with these four?
留你跟他們四個在一起嗎
No way. Look at that one
不可能 你看這個
Huh? He can't be normal
一看就不正常
I think we'll be just fine here
我會沒事的
Spitfire!
噴火獸