Okay, Earl. This is the L-520 order system touch pad.
你看,厄爾。這是L-520點菜系統觸控板。
Look how simple. See?
你看有多簡單,瞧
I'm telling you, I can't figure this tricky little thing out.
你聽我說,我學不會這復雜的玩意。
Earl, it's an on/off button.
厄爾,剛才的是開關鈕
Oh, slow down. It does both?
不會吧。那一鍵還兩用啊?
Let me just charge this up for you right here.
我先幫把這寶貝充上電吧
This thing has been plugged more than the Kardashian sisters.
這塊插線板比卡戴珊姐妹被"插"得還滿啊。
I better check the old wiring in diner first.
我還是先檢查一下餐館這老電路吧
Max, now I feel like everyone's staring at my chest area.
麥克斯,我現在感覺大家都在盯著我胸口看。
Well, welcome to my life. Every day since I was nine.
歡迎來到我的世界。我九歲之后就過著這樣的生活。
That necklace meant something special to me.
那珍珠項鏈對我有特別意義
Didn't you ever lose anything sentimental you had for a long time?
難道你沒有失去過你擁有很久,感情深厚的事物嗎?
My mother, but then she found her way back.
我媽啊,不過后來她又自己跑回來了
Look, I am done waiting for Martha to call.
我受夠了一直等她回電
I say we go down there with some cupcakes, remind her how much she liked them,
不如我們再做點蛋糕去找她,提醒她當初她有多喜歡它們,
and suggest she puts us on her show.
然后建議她邀請我們上她節目
No, I mean, I can't go without my pearls.
不行,我珍珠都沒了怎么去見人啊
And it's more than just the luck. It's who I was before I lost everything.
它不僅僅代表著好運。還代表著我破產前的身份。
You know how I always say, "Hi, I'm Caroline Channing," and then touch my pearls?
你知道我說,"你好,我是卡洛琳·錢寧"時,每次都會摸摸珍珠吧。
I'm not just introducing myself. I'm reminding myself.
我不只是在自我介紹。那也是在提醒我自己。
Well, let me remind you of something else.
那讓我也提醒你另外一件事吧
Yesterday you told me we were going to rule the world with cupcakes.
昨天你告訴我,我們能靠著小蛋糕征服全世界呢。
Yeah, that was the pearls talking.
有珍珠撐腰,說話自然氣壯
Okay, well, now I'm talking. There is no luck. There is only work.
那現在輪到我說了。幸運是不存在的。努力才是硬道理。
And right now, you're working my last nerve.
可你現在只讓我想對你使用暴"力"
So I am going down there myself and if Martha won't help me,
所以我打算自己去找她,如果她不愿意幫忙,
I'ma bust her kneecaps with a rolling pin and then say, "now that's a good thing."
我就用搟面棍打爆她膝蓋,然后說"這樣才是一件好事"。