Okay, what if we just send Martha an E-mail,
這樣吧,我們給她發封電郵如何
so we're not just standing in her office, begging some receptionist?
這樣就不用去到她辦公樓,求前臺放我們進去了
That won't do anything. Yes, it will.
那樣一點屁用都沒有。有用的。
I craft amazing business E-mails. I went to Wharton.
我超會寫商業電郵呢。我可是沃頓高材生呢。
Please don't, Max. That's all I have left.
求你嘴下留情,我就剩這點資本了
Max, Caroline, I found something at the restaurant trade show you might be interested in.
麥克斯,卡洛琳,我在餐館貿易展覽里發現了點你們會感興趣的東西哦。
The only restaurant trade I'm interested in is if we can exchange you for anybody else.
我唯一有興趣的餐館貿易,就是看能不能把你以物易物走。
You won't be laughing in a minute.
看了你就不會笑我了
Look, it's a cupcake from the new state-of-the-art cupcake ATM machine.
你看,這是我從最新研發的自助小蛋糕機買來的小蛋糕。
Sprinkles cupcakes plans to be put them everywhere.
人家連鎖小蛋糕店打算城里廣設這機器
Soon, everyone will be able to just push a button.
很快,大家只需按下按鈕
Day or night, and get the cupcake.
無論白天黑夜,隨時都能吃到小蛋糕
So, I guess what I'm saying is, you might be screwed.
所以我想說的是,你們倆可能完了。
Delicious... And no attitude.
美味可口。不用受氣。
Well, more bad luck. I thought you were kidding, but the machines are taking over.
壞運氣接踵而至。我原本以為你在開玩笑,但機器真的要取代人類了。
We can't compete with that. The business is done. Game over.
我們斗不過機器。我們的生意完蛋了,游戲結束。
Man, you are never gonna make it in the future.
天啊,你這種態度怎么在未來混啊
This is where the humans fight.
人類就應該在此時奮起反擊
This is where we march down to Martha Stewart and demand a damn blurb.
我們就應該在此時,向瑪莎·斯圖爾特示威,要求她幫我們大力宣傳。
So we can compete with the machines... Just like in "Terminator 2: rise of the desserts."
這樣我們才能跟機器斗,就像《終結者2:甜點的覺醒》。
Fine. Let's go see Martha. She's our only hope.
好吧,我們去找瑪莎。她是我們唯一的希望了。
My lucky necklace is gone. We can no longer just wait for magic to happen.
我的幸運項鏈沒了。我們不能再坐等奇跡發生。
Uh, thank you, by the way, for never telling me that our former plan was magic.
對了,謝謝你啊,從沒告訴我,原本的計劃是等天降鴻福。