Martha Stewart, please. It's Michelle Obama.
請接瑪莎·斯圖爾特。我是米歇爾·奧巴馬。
What's this about? My sheets shrunk and I am pissed. Hello?
找她什么事嗎?我的床單洗縮水了,老娘很不爽。還在嗎?
Max, it didn't work when you were Mick Jagger with a busted muffin tin.
你假裝是米克·賈格爾說你的松餅托烤壞了,沒用。
Or Alicia Keys with a wonky shower curtain.
裝艾麗西亞·凱斯說浴簾搖搖欲墜也沒用
And it really didn't work when you were Steve Jobs back from the dead with thoughts on her panini press.
你假裝是死而復生的史蒂夫·喬布斯說要指點她的三明治機,更沒人理你
Stop sober dialing Martha Stewart!
別在清醒時,一直打電話騷擾人家了
Who says I'm sober?
誰說我清醒了
Max, give me your phone.
麥克斯,你的手機給我
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
老娘的"奶"昔招蜂引蝶一流。
Now give me my phone.
把我的手機換給我
Okay, take it, done. I'm over her.
拿去,行了吧。我看開了。
When is she gonna call me? My milkshake would totally bring her to the yard.
她什么時候才會打給我???我的"奶"昔一定能把她招來的。
Max, this isn't you. I mean, you're strong. You're a badass.
麥克斯,這不像你啊。你是女強人。女硬漢。
You beat H.P.V. with tylenol.
你吃止痛藥就能消滅乳突病毒了。
And it wasn't even the name brand. What's wrong with you?
而且你是吃的還是雜牌貨。你這是怎么回事?
I was a virgin before Martha, okay?
瑪莎破了我的處,行了吧
No one ever told me I was good at anything before her.
在她之前,從來沒有人夸過我行
And you never forget your first rich white woman.
人生"第一個"大款白女人哪能說忘就忘