Hey, girls. Hey, Sophie.
姑娘們。你好啊,蘇菲。
You know, every time I come here, I'm surprised you're still open.
我每次來光顧都在驚訝,你們店怎么還沒倒閉。
Here you go, Sophie.
給,蘇菲
Where's the little asian woman that always hands me my menu?
那個每次都給我遞菜單的小亞洲姑娘哪去了?
Asian woman? You mean Han? Sophie, Han's a man.
亞洲姑娘?你是說阿憨嗎?蘇菲,阿憨是男的。
If you say so. Is there anything special tonight?
你說是就是吧。今晚有什么特別菜嗎?
Yes. Here I am... with treats for my sweet.
有的。特別菜來也,還帶了禮物給我的小甜心。
Day-glo zebra? That's my favorite animal.
熒光斑馬紋。我最愛斑馬了。
Oh, and edible underwear! That's my favorite snack.
可食用內衣褲。那是我最愛的點心呢。
Yeah, and they're crotchless, so less carbs.
而且內褲無襠,讓你少吃點碳水化合物
Oh, and my favorite microwavable lube.
還有我最愛的可微波潤滑液
And what's this? Toothbrushes? Oh, that's going to hurt you, but okay.
這是什么?牙刷嗎?你會疼的吧,不過你喜歡就好。
No, I want to leave them at your house. Now that you and I are exclusive.
不,我是想把這些留在你家。畢竟我們倆現在是專屬情人了。
Exclusive? Wait, hold phone. Are you telling me that you and I are not exclusive?
專屬情人嗎。等等,我先問清。你覺得我們倆還沒到專屬情人的地步嗎?
Exclusive? Oh, come on. Stop it now. Go on Jay Leno.
專屬情人嗎?哎喲,逗死我了。要被你逗死了,接著說笑啊。
Caroline, did you think Sophie and I were exclusive?
卡洛琳,你覺得我和蘇菲到專屬對方的地步了嗎
Well, you have stopped showing us your penis.
你現在的確是不對我們露鳥了
Exactly! If that's not exclusive, I don't know what is.
就是嘛!這都不算對你一心一意,那什么才算。
Exclusive! Oh, my God.
還一心一意呢。我要笑死了。
Oh, come on, stop it, before I-- It happened. I split my spanx.
別逗我了,不然我要...來不及了。我的塑身衣笑崩了。