Check it out, guys, I built a CD rack Tada!
注意了 各位 我做了一個唱片架子
And how am I supposed to get Batman's respect when I'm working with these human farts?
看這兒 整天和這些蠢材一起共事 我怎么可能得到蝙蝠俠的尊重
Booboo, look at me
寶貝兒 看著我
You're too good for Batman. He needs to open his eyes and see what it feels like when you're not around. Okay?
你把蝙蝠俠看得太重了 他早晚會知道沒有你的話 他什么都不是 對吧
Yeah, Pippa. I couldn't put Zod in a regular prison, right?
是啊 我總不能把佐德關在一般的監獄里吧
He's Zod. Come on!
好歹他是佐德啊
No, he needed to go someplace where he could never harm Metropolis ever again
所以為了確保大都會的安全 他必須被關在一個最保險的地方
The Phantom Zone
那就是幽靈區
Ah, yes, the notorious space jail that houses the greatest supervillains of all time
沒錯 那個有名的太空監獄 關押著史上最厲害的超級壞蛋們
They've got like the sickest baddies up there
最壞的家伙 都被關在那兒了
They got like this guy
比如這位
And her. I'll get you my pretty!
這位 抓住你的寶貝兒
To say nothing about him
還有他
And these guys
還有這些家伙
I'm starting to get an idea monkey face
我倒是有了一個主意
Oops, I did it again
我又做了一次
And the Bad Boys. What you gonna do?
還有《絕地戰警》里的 你打算怎么辦
I'm out of here, guys. Thank you
我要撤了 各位 謝謝