You're scheduled to go to Jim Gordon's retirement party
你今天要去參加吉姆·戈登的退休聚會
What? No, I don't wanna do that
什么 不 我不想去參加
You're going to have a great time! No, no, no
你會玩兒得很開心的 不
You might meet some new people!
還可以多認識一些人
No, no, no!
不
You could even make some new friends
說不定還能交到新朋友
No
不
And before you go we can do your favorite thing
去之前你可以做自己最喜歡做的事情
Tuxedo dressup party
小禮服化妝舞會
Sir, aren't you forgetting something?
少爺 你是不是忘了什么事
Nope. Your cowl
沒有 你的面具
My what, now?
我的什么
Your armored face disguise?
你的那個裝甲面具
Fine
好吧
Happy now? Indubitably
你高興了 那是當然
Good. Must be nice to be happy
好吧 你高興就好了
Tonight, on Metropolis in focus, we have our favorite star, Superman!
今天我們節目迎來了備受矚目的大英雄 超人
What up, Gotham!
你們好 市民們
Superman, tell me. How do you feel about your recent banishment of Zod to the Phantom Zone?
請談一下 超人 最近你把佐德流放到了幽靈區 對此你的感受是什么
Yeah, look Pippa, it's. It's complicated. Okay?
這個 我的心情比較復雜 真的
Zod and I we've had some pretty epic battles over the years
這么多年來你知道 我和佐德打了很多大仗
I don't believe I would be Superman without fighting Zod
我認為如果沒有佐德這個對手 我不可能成為超人
See? Superman gets it. Why can't Batman?
看到了 連超人都明白 為什么蝙蝠俠不明白