Uh, do that
做吧
Uh, Mr Wayne?
韋恩先生
Are you currently in the market to adopt a child?
您對收養孩子感興趣嗎
Yeah. Really?
當然 真的
Oh, yeah. Wow
真的
Are you looking for more of a base model orphan or one that has more upgraded features? Yep
那您是喜歡普通的孩子呢 還是喜歡有些特殊才能的孩子 對
Like cooking or driftwood art?
比如會做飯或者會玩浮木 對
Gymnastic abilities? Yep. Yep
會體操 對
Closeup street magicala David Blaine?
或者像布萊恩那樣會表演街頭魔術
All of it sounds great. Really?
聽起來都不錯 真的嗎
Because all of it sounds like me
其實這些我全都會
Mr Wayne, do you think you'd be interested in adopting me as your future orphan son?
韋恩先生 我想問問您有沒有興趣收養我做您的養子呢
Definitely
當然有
Oh, this is great!
天哪 太棒了
Because all I want is to get adopted so I can finally stop being alone
我一直都希望有人能收養我 那樣我就不會再孤單了
We've gathered here tonight to mark the retirement of Jim Gordon
今晚我們齊聚一堂共同慶祝吉姆·戈登光榮退休
Goodbye
再見了
And we wish him well on his South African jungle safari!
讓我們祝愿他的南美叢林之旅一切順利
Thank you
謝謝
Now to introduce you to his exciting new replacement
接下來 我要為大家 隆重介紹下一任的警長
Everyone meet your new commissioner!
歡迎我們的新警長