It's the puppy yuppy dog!
誰家的小狗
Sorry, we're late
抱歉來晚了
Cleo had an ''accident''
樂樂出了點狀況
That's just nasty!
臭死了
No poison gas allowed
不準施放毒氣
That's so gross!
真惡心
Oh, boy, that's toxic
中毒了
Oh, no, I can't breathe
窒息了
Manolo passed out!
瑪諾都暈過去了
Guys! Hey!
大伙
I hope you guys didn't start talking about my fort because I've got new plans
我希望你們還沒有開始談論我的堡壘 因為我有個新計劃
Forget the fort, FourEyes. It's dumb
算了吧 四眼仔 設計太爛
Not as dumb as your ideas, Manolo
比你的好就行
You wanna fight?
不服打一場
Come on. Come on
來呀
Right. So, we're gonna vote on the rules
好了 我們需要投票表決戰斗規則
What vote?
投票?
What rules?
規則?
Are we gonna have to start all over again?
還要重頭來一次
You should! We're part of this too!
當然 我們也要參戰
So is Cleo, but she doesn't care
樂樂也來 不過看她很無所謂
Uh, okay, I'll go over them again quickly
好吧 我快速過一遍