And this will be our headquarters!
這是我們的總部
No way. We all hang out here. The barn's everybody's place
我們也要在這 這里屬于大家
What's with you guys?
你們怎么回事
You make up a bunch of rules and don't tell us
定了一大堆規矩不告訴我們
You decide the teams
分的什么爛隊伍
You throw us out of the barn
還把我們從谷倉趕走
If that's how it's gonna be
如果這樣的話
I'm not playing
我不玩了
Fight with yourself general!
你自己打吧
Cleo come. Now
樂樂 快走
Come on, guys, I'm sure we could figure something out
我覺得我們可以商量一下
Take another vote? Rewrite the rules?
再投票一次 重寫規則
You can have the barn!
甚至谷倉歸你了
So much for that
結束了
Can't have a war without enemies
沒敵人打什么仗
Manolo, wait up
馬諾等等
I thought today would be fun. Hey, where are you guys going?
我以為今天很有意思 你們去哪兒
You could've been a great general
你本來是個好將軍
I don't know about that
是嗎
That's what I'm saying
我就是這個意思
You could've been a great general. Instead you're a terrible one!
你本來是 但事實上卻很失敗