He's a genius
他是個天才
Really?
真的
I designed a fort
我設計了個堡壘
Let me show you
讓我展示下
It's pretty amazing really
設計的超級棒
The generator supplies the tower here, the draw bridge there and all the machinery, here, here and there
供電的發電機 吊橋 各種機器
Wow, that's actually a real fort!
還真的是個堡壘
What did you think I said?
那不然呢
I know but I expected
我知道啊 我意思是
Sweet
很棒
Frankie always thinks up something
四眼仔總是想這想那的
Correct!
沒錯
And you're always thinking up something too, aren't you, Cleo?
你也一樣 樂樂
Usually ways to get food!
一般在想吃的
Cleo, no
樂樂 別
Aah! Cleo!
樂樂
Thanks
謝謝
Ooh! Hi wussies!
嗨 膽小鬼們
Give it up, guys. You're not gonna get us to have a snowball fight
放棄吧 我們不會參戰的
Hey, Cleo!
樂樂
What are you waiting for?!
等什么呢
Go on!
繼續啊
Uh. Fetch!
接著
Cleo, stop!
停下
Aw, gross!
惡心死了
Slobber all over him, girl! Major fail!
給我使勁舔 完蛋了吧
We're not gonna fight you!
我們不會參戰的
Yeah, even with the best fort ever designed!
即使是世界上最精密的堡壘也不干