That's peacelovin' Nicky for ya
尼基愛好和平
This is way better than our new house!
比我們新家漂亮多了
Cleo, come. Now. Cleo
樂樂 過來
I'm the queen of the castle!
我是城堡的女王
And you're all dirty rascals!
你們都是骯臟的流氓
This is intense
我好激動
I know, right?
我懂得
Why did they make the new kid their general?
為什么他們讓那個新來的作將軍
Because she's totally awesome!
因為她魅力四射
Whose side are you on?
你是哪一頭的
I don't know if you've noticed but there's not a lot of girls in this town
你可能沒注意到 但我們鎮女生沒幾個
I noticed!
我注意到了
So, to have one in charge is pretty awesome
所以 女生有個頭頭的感覺太好了
Oh, hello general
你好將軍
Binocs
望遠鏡
Uh, the fort's pretty big. You don't really need binoculars
堡壘挺大的 你不需要望眼鏡也能看清
Ugh. Come on
拜托
Hogger
小氣鬼