Quicly. First rule. Enemies never talk to each other
快 第一條 敵方不交流
Second rule. It ends on the last day of school break
第二條 寒假最后一天停戰
But I don't agree. We should form a committee to look at each rule individually!
我反對 應該成立委員會 逐條檢查
If you don't agree, just vote against it
不同意就投反對
We need two sides anyway
反正也要分敵我
Luke?
對吧 魯克
I mean, Chuck is right, I guess
大壯說得對
Okay, okay! Everyone move back
好了 都后退
What now? Hey!
搞啥呢
You too. Move back
你們兩個后退
Okay! Everyone on this side of the line is with Luke
選魯克的站這邊
Everyone else is against him
其他的是另一方
Seven against two?
七比二
That's not fair!
不公平
Yeah, he's right
說得對
Maybe we need to. Sure it's fair
我們可能應該 怎么不公平
They got Mr Genius
他們有天才呢
He may have a point
說得對
I got an idea!
我知道了
You guys build Frankie's fort and we'll attack it
你們建堡壘 我們攻打
Then on the last day of school break, whichever army has the fort wins
最后一天 誰占領城堡誰勝利