It's not a fight, sir. It's a war! Orders, general?
這可不是簡單的打斗 是戰爭 下命令嗎 將軍
Should we recruit the others, sir?
要征集其他人嗎
Make battle plans at the barn, sir?
去谷倉作戰斗計劃吧
Well, I don’t know
我也不知道
But maybe?
可能吧
Yes, sir!
是 長官
Maybe's good enough for us sir
也許就夠了
We'll see you at the barn sir!
谷倉見
Left, right, right, right, right, left, right, left, left, right, right
左 右 右 右 右 左 右 左 左 右 右
Hey, wait up!
等下
Do you think there are any girls in this cruddy town?
這個小鎮里有其他女生嗎
I haven't seen any
好像沒有
Someone kill me now
殺了我吧
Gross! The smell brigade!
真惡心
Boys don't smell that bad
也沒那么臭吧
What she means is she's smelled worse. But not much!
太臭了
Like blue cheese, sewers, rotting garbage, throw up zombies, rotten eggs
發霉的奶酪 下水道 垃圾 僵尸 臭雞蛋