Milkshakes taste extra good after a snowball fight
雪球大戰之后喝奶昔真是人間樂事
Too bad we had to resort to beating first graders
可惜我們只能戰勝一年級的小孩
Ah they loved it. They made me promise to do it every week!
每個星期都要來一場
Race ya to the bottom!
看誰先喝完
Go!
開始
Ha! Beat ya!
贏了
One two three
一二三
Brain freeze
腦袋凍疼了
Hey, what if we split into armies and had a real snowball war of our own?
分成兩隊打一場怎么樣
We've already got a bugle
我們有軍號
And a general
我們有將軍
Me? A general?
我 將軍
It's your bugle
你有軍號
I don't know about using my bugle for a snowball fight?
我還沒試過為雪球大戰吹軍號