What do we have here? Hmm
我們找到了什么
A different design? Yes, of course I noticed that right away
帽子款式不一樣嗎 對 當然 我早就看出來了
Slightly before you did in fact
反正肯定比你早
Where did you get it?
你從哪里得來的
I'm not telling you anything
我一個字也不會告訴你
Tell me. No
快說 不
Tell me! No!
快說 不
You better tell me. No!
你最好告訴我 不要
Fine. Don't tell me. I won't
好 那別說了 我不會說的
Stupid reverse psychology never works
愚蠢的激將法從沒有奏效過
Who cares? You've already given me what I need
無所謂了 我已經拿到了這個
Come along, azrael
阿茲貓 我們走
Oh, I know this. Go left, then right, back handspring, stick the landing
噢 我明白了 先向左 再向右 再來個后手翻 然后落地
Is it a person, book or movie?
你是說一個人 一本書 還是一部電影
No one ever understands your hand signals, hefty
沒人懂你的那些手勢 健健
Ah, never mind. Just follow me and stay close
哎 算了 你們跟著我吧 別跟丟了
Wart of worm and hair of cat
蠕蟲的贅肉配上貓的毛發
Show me the home of this smurf hat
請告訴我這頂帽子的主人是誰