Smurfette! Code blue!
藍妹妹 藍色警報
Guys, come on
伙伴兒們 快跑啊
We've gotta get her
我們得去救她
I have a bad feeling about this
對此我有種不好的預感
Oh, do you?
噢 是嗎
Does it have to do with the giant vulture carrying our friend off to gargamel's lair?
你覺得那個巨型禿鷹會把藍妹妹帶到格格巫的城堡去嗎
Monty, my regal raptor
蒙提 我的威猛神鷹
You've done it, you've caught a smurf
你做到了 你逮到了一只藍精靈
Give me a kiss
親一個嘛
Finally, you bring me what I've been asking for
終于 你帶回了我夢寐以求的東西
A tiny blueskinned shirtless you!
光膀子的藍色小東西怎么是你
Let me out of here, you smurfobsessed wannabe wizard
放我出去 你個變態巫師
Oh, is that any way to talk to the man who brought you into this world?
哦 你怎么能這么稱呼把你帶到這個世界上來的人呢
I'd prefer it if you just called me "Papa"
我覺得你更應該叫我"爸爸"
I would never call you that
癡心妄想
Your loss
隨你咯
What's this? What are you hiding?
那是什么 你藏了什么東西
Hand it over, you pseudosmurf
快交過來 你這個冒牌藍精靈
Thank you azrael
謝了 阿茲貓