How I've searched high and low under every rock, it seems with no sign of them anywhere
我翻山越嶺 翻開過每一塊石頭 都看不見他們的蹤影
Not now, azrael. I'm in the middle of a lecture
現在不是時候 阿茲貓 我演講正講到一半呢
My plan is simple
我的計劃很簡單
Find smurf village, capture all the smurfs, drain them of their magic and finally use that magic to become the most powerful wizard in the world!
找到藍精靈村 將他們一網打盡 榨干他們每一滴魔力 最后 用這些魔法來成為世界上最強大的巫師
Oh, look at me with hair
噢 看看有頭發時意氣風發的我
What?
干嘛
Why didn't you say so in the first place?
為什么你一開始不早說
Blue blazes!
藍色的小鬼火
I've spotted smurfs in the forest!
我發現叢林里竟然有藍精靈
Well, it's my telescope, Monty!
是從我的望遠鏡里發現的 蒙提
Come, my majestic eagle
來 我氣勢凌人的老鷹
Your talons are digging into my shoulders Ow!
你的爪子勾進我的肩膀了
Oh, that's better
噢 好多了
Now fly
現在 去吧
Go capture me some smurfs
去幫我抓些藍精靈回來
No, no!
不 不
No, you're going the wrong way!
不 你飛錯方向了