Azrael, it's time to take a road trip
阿茲貓 看來我們要出趟遠門了
Prepare my trail mix
我要去準備干果了
Oh, smurfette, congratulations
噢 藍妹妹 多虧了你
You've just led me to an undiscovered population of smurfs
是你讓我又找到了一群新的藍精靈
They have no idea we even exist
它們都不知道我的存在
I'll be like
到時候我會像這樣
They'll be all like "Oh, no!"
而他們一定會說 噢 不
And I'll be like
然后我就會
And they'll be like
然后他們就會說
You evil little genius
你這個邪惡的小天才
The rotten apple doesn't fall too far from the tree after all. Does it?
畢竟虎父無犬子嘛 對吧
Get your fur and feathers in gear, boys
好好準備下 伙伴們
We leave at first light
我們天亮就出發了
Right after breakfast, say 8:00 8:30, 9 at the latest
吃過早飯 大概八點或者八點半 最遲不超過九點
Wait, brainy. the map. I'm on it
等一下 聰聰 地圖 我來搞定
What the
怎么回事
It's a jailbreak!
藍妹妹越獄了
They know my plans. They'll ruin everything!
他們知道我的計劃 他們會毀了它的
Is this safe?
這玩意靠譜嗎
Well, it's a giant crossbow so I'm gonna go with "No"
這弓太大了 所以我猜不太靠譜
Don't let them escape
別讓他們跑了
Where are the seat belts? Get them! Get those smurfs!
安全帶在哪里 抓住他們 抓住那些藍精靈
Fire in the hole!
發射