Please. Please
好了 好了
I've told you time and again, the forbidden forest is forbidden
我已經告訴你們很多次了禁止踏入禁忌森林
And now you're talking about maps and mystery smurfs and gargamel's lair
你們現在說的什么地圖 神秘藍精靈 還有格格巫的城堡
None of this makes any sense and I really don't understand why you can't follow simple rules
跟你們有什么關系呢 我真是不明白 這么簡單的規則你們都遵守不了嗎
You snuck out and it put you all in danger
就因為你們偷跑出去 才會碰到這么多危險
Seems to me the only way I can keep you safe is if.. You're grounded
為了確保你們的安全 我看我必須要懲罰你們 你們被禁足了
Grounded? No, not grounded! What? No way!
禁足 不 不要這樣 禁足 這可不行
But papa, but. Come on!
但是 爸爸 但 別這樣嘛
No "Buts"
沒有"可是"
None of you are to take one step out of your mushrooms without telling me where you're going. Do you understand that?
從現在起沒有我的允許 你們不許踏出房門半步 明白了嗎
You're right papa. Huh? What? Huh? You're right I don't know what we were thinking
你是對的 爸爸 哈 什么 哈 你是對的 我也不知道我們是哪根筋搭錯了
Uh, good
好的
Because as I was saying, you behaved completely irresponsibly
因為 就如我所說的 你們這樣對待自己太不負責任了
Yes. Right. Exactly. I couldn't agree more. Right, guys?
是的 沒錯兒 完全同意 是吧 小伙伴兒們
Uh, yeah, right. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah
呃 對 對 對對對
Yes. In fact I think we should all go to our rooms right now and think about what we've done
很好 所以我覺得我們要馬上回家閉門思過
Tough but fair. Come on
有點難受 但是這是公平的 走吧