Tim look who's here!
蒂姆 快看看誰來啦
It's your new baby
這是你的小
Brother!
弟弟
You're here! You're really here!
你來了 你真的來了
Gentle gentle
輕點兒 輕點兒
You came back!
你終于回來啦
Say hello to Theodore Lindsey Templeton
跟你的小弟弟西奧多 林德賽 坦普爾頓打個招呼唄
Lindsey?
林德賽
Who's ticklish?
誰撓你癢癢啊
Here you go
你來喂喂他吧
So that's my story
額 這就是我的故事
Our story
我們的故事
Luckily for me and my little brother it had a happy ending
非常幸運的是 它有一個美好的結局
Is that a true story daddy?
這故事是真的嗎 爸爸
Well, sweetie, that's how I remember it
噢 甜心 這些都是我的回憶啊
But you know what I found out? What?
但是你知道我學會了什么嗎 什么
There's plenty of love for everyone
世界上有足夠的愛 給每個人分享
Even me?
我也有嗎
Especially you
特別是你
Just ask your uncle Ted
問問你的特德叔叔就知道了
Hey, kid, I hear you're gonna have a baby sister
嘿 小妞 聽說你快有個妹妹咯
I wanted a horse
我想要一匹馬
Here you go, kid. Go get yourself a horse
給你吧 孩子 去買匹馬
You know, I'm proud of you, Leslie
你知道嗎 我太為你驕傲了 萊斯利
Back at ya, Lindsey
我也為你驕傲啊 林德賽
Hi, there baby sister
你好呀 小寶寶妹妹