By the way, congratulations on your promotion
順便恭喜你要升職了啊
The corner office, the private potty
獨立辦公室 私人專屬馬桶
All that stuff
以及所有的這些東東
But hey! How about you?
嘿 你不也一樣嗎
You have your parents all to yourself
你可以享受父母的專寵了
So what am I gonna tell mom and dad after you leave?
可是如果你走了 我怎么跟爸爸媽媽說呢
Oh, don't worry
噢 不用擔心
Baby corp has a procedure for situations like this
寶寶集團有專門針對這種情況的處理機制
It'll be like I was never born
它會讓我看起來像從沒有來過這個世界上一樣
I almost forgot!
我差點忘記了
Hoohoo! No way! Lamlam!
哈哈 不可能吧 小羊羊
You fixed her. Yep
你修好她的嗎 沒錯兒
She's as good as new. She's a tough one
現在她就像新的一樣 她是個堅強的小羊
Well, I guess we both got what we wanted
額 我想我們都得償所愿了
It's a winwin
雙贏哦
Probably should
可能我要
Oh, yeah
噢 好的
So, um, stay in school
那么 額 好好上學
I don't really have a choice
我也沒別的選擇了
Yeah, right
對 沒錯啊
Goodbye. Tim. Bye
再見 蒂姆 拜拜