We will grow old together
我們一起慢慢變老
And you and I will always be brothers
永遠都做好兄弟
Always
永遠
Wake up, little halflings! It's 7 AM
起床了 小不點 都早晨七點了
What's the point wizzie?
起那么早有啥意思呢 巫師先生
Because it's 7 AM
因為現在早晨七點了啊
I have one job to do and you make it so difficult
這是我唯一的工作 你卻總是為難我
It's okay, little halfling
沒事兒的 小不點
Sometimes I get confused too
有時候 我也覺得特迷茫
Especially during daylight savings time
尤其是夏令時的時候
Spring forward fall back
春去秋來
We don't even have calendars in the wizard's realm!
巫師的世界 是沒有日歷來提醒我們的
There is no spring, only darkness and winter!
沒有春天 只有黑暗和冬天
I'm not confused at all wizzie
我并不迷茫 巫師先生
I just miss him
我只是很想念他