Ah, Merlin. How are you? Good. I'm pleased.
梅林。 怎么樣? 很好。 那就好。
Yes. I owe it all to Gaius.
是啊。我又欠蓋烏斯一份人情。
I need to talk to you.
我得和你談談。
You still haven't got it yet, have you? I decide when we need to talk. Not today.
你還是不懂主仆關系,對嗎?我決定我們什么時候需要談一談。 但今天不是。
I sometimes wonder if you know who I am.
有時候我真覺得你還不清楚我的身份。
Oh, I know who you are. Good.
我知道你的身份。 很好。
You're a prat. And a royal one.
你就是個大傻帽?;始掖笊得?。
Are you ever going to change, Merlin?
你想來點幽默感么,梅林?
No. You'd get bored. Promise me this, if you get another servant, don't get a bootlicker.
不。我是看你太無聊了。答應我,如果您再找一個仆人,千萬別找馬屁精。
If this is you trying to leave your job...
如果你不想干了......
No. I'm happy to be your servant, till the day I die.
沒有。做您的仆人我很榮幸,直到我死去那天。
Sometimes I think I know you, Merlin. Other times...
有時候我認為我了解你,梅林。但有時候......
Well, I know you. And you're a great warrior. One day you will be a great king.
但我了解你。你是個偉大的戰士。終有一天你會成為榮耀之王。