What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Your destiny is to protect the young Pendragon until he claims his crown.
你的使命是保護年輕的領袖直至他取得王位。
And when he does, magic can be returned to the realm. Only then will I be free.
當他登上王位,魔法將重回王國。只有那時我才能重獲自由。
So that's all you cared about? I thought you were my friend.
這就是你的陰謀?我視你為摯友。
I'm more than that, Merlin. I am your kin.
不僅僅是摯友,梅林。我們是一家人。
No, the only family I have is my mother and you had me murder her.
不,只有母親是我的家人而你卻讓我害死她。
Her life has not been taken in vain. We will achieve great things together, you and I.
她不會白白喪命。我們將創造傳奇,就你和我。
You will never be released. For what you've done, You...won't see me...again.
你將永世不得自由。就你做的事情,你再也不會見到我了。
Where is she? She's sleeping.
她去哪了? 還在睡覺。
I have to save her. You cannot.
我得去救她。 你救不了。
If the balance of the world needs a life then Nimueh must take mine.
如果生命一定要守恒的話,妮薇應該拿走我的生命。
No, Merlin. Yes, I will return to the island.
不要,梅林。 我必須這樣,我會回去那個島上。
You are young. Your gifts, your destiny, are far too precious to sacrifice.
你還年輕。你天賦異稟,肩負使命,你絕對不能就這么犧牲的。