So you know what I've come to ask? Yes.
那么你知道我的請求了? 是的。
Will you do it?
你會救他嗎?
I do not have the power to mirror life itself and yet give nothing in return.
我沒有力量逆轉生死而且還缺少作為交換的東西。
I know that a price will be asked.
我明白要付出代價。
To save a life, there must be a death. The balance of the world must be restored.
有生有滅。世間平衡必須維持。
I willingly give my life for Arthur's.
我自愿以自己的性命交換。
How brave you are, Merlin. If only it were that simple.
真是勇敢啊,梅林。要是有那么容易就好了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Once you enter into this bargain, it cannot be undone.
一旦做了交易,就不能反悔。
Whatever I have to do, I will do. His life is worth a hundred of mine.
不論什么條件,我都愿意。他的生命珍貴無比。
The Cup of Life, blessed by centuries of powerful sorcery so that it contains the very secret of life itself.
生命之杯,上百年來受強大的魔法所辟佑,因此其中包含了生命之奧秘。
If Arthur drinks water from the cup.
如果亞瑟喝下杯中之水
Merlin! We need to give this to Arthur.
梅林! 我們得把這個給亞瑟。
What is it?
這是什么?
Water, drawn from the cup of life. If Arthur drinks from it, he will recover. Please hurry! What are you waiting for?
水,生命之杯里的。如果亞瑟喝了這個,他就會好的。快!你在等什么?
What price did you pay to redeem his life? Whose life did you bargain?
你拿什么去挽回他的性命?你拿誰的性命作交換的?
We don't have time. Merlin!Don't worry, Gaius, everything's going to be all right.
我們沒時間了。 梅林!別擔心了,蓋烏斯,一切都會好起來的。