It was said to be the centre of the Old Religion, the focus of its power.
據說是古魔法的腹地,其力量之源。
Why did you keep this from me?
你為什么不告訴我?
Because it was too dangerous, Merlin.
梅林,太危險了。
It's our only chance! I have to find it.
這是我們唯一的機會了!我必須找到解藥。
And once you are there, what will you ask?For Arthur to be saved.
到那之后,你會祈求什么?救活亞瑟。
The Questing Beast chose Arthur. That means the Old Religion has decided his fate.
尋水獸選擇了亞瑟。就意味著古魔法決定了他的命運。
Then I will convince them to change their minds.
那么我就要去說服他們改變注意。
It is not that simple! The high priests have the power to mirror life and death. But there will be a price to pay.
這絕非易事!大祭司擁有逆轉生死的力量。但是得付出代價。
They will demand a life in return. Merlin, please, I beg of you...
以性命作為交換。梅林,我請求你......
I'm sorry, Gaius. But whatever the price is, I will pay it gladly.
抱歉,蓋烏斯。無論什么代價,我都樂意付出。
Here. You'll need a map. And I'm going to give you this. My mother gave it to me. It's a rabbit's foot.
帶上地圖。會派上用場的。我把這個送給你。是我媽媽給我的。是幸運符。