The Old Religion died out centuries ago.
古魔法幾百年前就消失殆盡。
The Old Religion is the magic of the earth itself. It is the essence which binds all things together. It will last long beyond the time of men.
古魔法是地球本身的魔法。是萬物的精髓。超越時空而存在。
But how can that help me save Arthur?
但這于我救亞瑟有何幫助?
You will find those who still serve it. Those who hold dominion over life and death. Where?
你去找仍然在使用它的人。那些控制生殺大權的人。 去哪找?
Go to the place that men call the Isle of the Blessed, where the power of the ancients can still be felt.
前往那個被稱為"賜福島"的地方,在那里可感受到古魔法的威力。
There you will discover Arthur's salvation.
你會找到救亞瑟的解藥。
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝。謝謝。
And Merlin, the young Pendragon must live, no matter what the cost.
還有,梅林,不管付什么代價,一定要讓小彭德拉根活著。
Merlin, you're back. I need your help. We must get this to Arthur to ease his passing.
梅林,你回來了。幫把手。用這個為亞瑟續命。
No. We have to save him.
不。我們得救他。
We've already tried.
我們已經在救了啊。
The Beast comes from the Old Religion the cure must come from there as well.
那怪獸源于古老的魔法,治療方法也只能尋其根源。
There are not many left with such an art.
但這樣的方法已經失傳。
You said yourself the Old Religion is still alive. There is an island beyond the white mountains... No!
你自己說過那古魔法依然存在。在白頭山附近有座小島...... 不行!
The Isle of Blessed, you know it?
賜福島,你知道?