The bite of the Questing Beast is a death sentence that no magic can overturn.
一旦被尋水獸咬過 必死無疑沒有魔法可以逆轉。
Where is my son? Arthur! Do something, Gaius!
我兒子在哪?亞!瑟蓋烏斯,救救他!
I am trying, Your Majesty.
陛下,我正在想辦法。
Gaius will find a cure. He will not let him die.
蓋烏斯會找到解藥。他不會讓王子死。
I will do everything in my power.
我會盡我所能。
I will bear him to his chamber.
我把他送回寢宮。
I have failed Arthur, failed in my destiny.
我沒能救亞瑟,沒能完成使命。
And yet, you would not be here if that were true.
如果那是事實,你不會站在這了。
He was bitten by the Questing Beast. He's going to die.
他被尋水獸咬了。他要死了。
Does he still breathe? Only just.
他還有呼吸嗎? 氣息微弱。
Then there is still time to heal him.
那救他還來得及。
I've tried, I cannot save him.
我試了,可救不了他。
You do not know how to save him.
你不知道怎么救他。
But you can tell me how?
你能告訴我怎么救他?
Perhaps. It will not be easy.
也許吧。這不容易。
I will do anything. Anything?
我什么都愿意干。 什么都行嗎?
Please. Just tell me what I have to do!
求你。只要告訴我要做的事!
Very well. The Questing Beast is a creature conjured by the powers of the Old Religon.
很好。尋水獸由古魔法創造出來的怪獸。
You must use the same ancient magic to save him.
要救他你必須使用同樣的古魔法。