Some things are just more important than money, and for me that includes my fam--
生活中有比錢更重要的東西,對我來說那包括我的家...
Man, that smarts.
這可真疼。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Just trimming the hedges. I saw a low-angle photo of me the other day.
修修鼻毛,我之前見到一張自己的仰角照。
I looked like a snorted a rabbi.
看起來就像我鼻子里有個猶太傳教士。
And - and - and you're using a picture of me as your mirror?
你,你當時拿著我的照片當你的鏡子嗎?
Oh, it is you!
還是你的誒!
Hey, is that my phone?
那不是我的手機嗎?
Ah, yes! I found it while you were asleep. Um, let me put it back in your bedroom until you wake up.
是的!我在你睡覺的時候找到的。我先放回你的臥室,等你醒了再說吧。
Oh, Kylie texted me. She sent me a photo of me and her. Sitting right here.
凱莉給我發短信了。她發來一張我和她的照片。就坐在這。
Oh, maybe she sneak in while I was getting you all those nice stuff.
也許她是溜進來的。趁我給你布置那些東西的時候。
But you're behind me, staring at us with a terrible look on your face.
可你在我們身后,用一種可怕的眼神盯著我們。
Oh, that's impossible. I never take a bad picture.
不可能,我照相都很注意。
Are you trying to sabotage my relationship with Kylie?
你是想破壞我和凱莉的關系嗎?
Her clothes are too tight, her heels are too high, She's so loud, and -- and I hate how she smothers you!
她的衣服太緊身,她的鞋跟太高了。她嗓門又大,而且...而且我討厭她管得你密不透風!
Oh, my God. You're describing yourself.
天吶。你在說自己嗎?
No! My clothes are not that...My heels are...I am not...loud.
不。我的衣服不算...我的鞋跟...我也沒那么吵。
I'm dating my mother!
我在跟我媽約會!
Oh, gross.
真惡心。
Excuse me?
你說什么?
I used to like her, but now it's ruined.
我以前喜歡她,可現在一切都毀了。
Please. There are worse things than dating your own mother.
得了吧,還有比約會自己老媽更糟的呢。
Like what?
比如說呢?
You know what? I don't like this attitude, and I am sure that kylie won't like it either.
我不喜歡你這種態度,那個凱莉應該也不會喜歡。
Maybe you do need somebody like her to keep you in line while I am not around.
也許你真的需要一個像她一樣的人當我不在的時候把你管著點。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I am sending your application to drama camp. We still have two minutes.
我要把你的申請發給戲劇夏令營。我們還有兩分鐘。
Mom, don't you dare.
老媽,你休想。