Mitchell? What's wrong?
米奇爾?出什么事了?
I feel like Lily's inability to show feelings for other people might be my fault.
我覺得莉莉對人這么冷漠可能是我的錯。
Oh, honey.
親愛的。
I think that, too, but just take comfort in knowing you got there on your own.
我也這么覺得,不過至少你自己意識到了。
I'm watching "The Bridges of Madison County" because it's the only thing that makes me cry.
我在看《廊橋遺夢》,因為這是唯一能弄哭我的。
When she gets home, I'm going to turn this off and pretend I was reading this.
等她回家了,我會關掉電視假裝我在讀這個。
Typhoon Flattens Orphanage?
《臺風蕩平孤兒院》?
Yeah, that's sad, right?
很悲傷的故事吧?
Now -- now get out of here, because she's going to be home any second, and I'm trying to stay sad.
現在,你快走,她現在隨時可能回來,我得努力維持悲傷的狀態。
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just to clarify, the only thing that makes you cry...
等等,等等,我想問清楚,唯一能弄哭你的,
that truly resonates with you on a deep, emotional level is a film about someone...who's trapped in a loveless marriage?
能真正在情感上讓你產生共鳴的,只是一部關于陷入無愛婚姻痛苦的電影嗎?
Okay, Cam, please go. I'm starting not to feel anything.
好了,小卡,求你快走。我已經開始出戲了。
Do you know how hurtful that is?
你知道那有多傷人嗎?
I'm home!
我回來了!
And now I'm not crying. Great.
我現在哭不下去了。真棒。
Hey, sweetie. Hi. How was your day?
親愛的,你今天過得怎么樣?
Better than hers. What's wrong now?
比她過得好,發生什么事了?
Daddy's just having a moment.
大爸有點小情緒。
He's always having a moment.
他一直都有小情緒。
Oh, wait. Oh, my gosh. I-I just realized something.
等等,天吶,我剛發現一件事。
What, that our marriage bed is a 1,200 thread-count charade?
怎么了,你發現我們婚床是1200針的了嗎?
No, maybe this isn't my fault.
不,這可能不是我的錯。
Maybe Lily can't show empathy because you're always crying.
也許莉莉沒有同情心是因為你老是哭。
Oh, so it's my fault? - Yes.
所以怪我咯?-對。
You've totally desensitized her to normal emotions.
你害她對正常的情感麻木了。
That's not true!
才沒有!
And now you wanna cry, because she won't cry because you're always crying.
你現在還想因為她因為你老是哭而沒有哭而哭。
And you would only know that because you do love me!
然而你會知道這個,是因為你真愛我!
Hi, honey. What's up?
親愛的,怎么了?
Well, I just wanted to let you know I turned down that hotel job offer.
我只是想告訴你我拒絕了酒店的職位。
How come?
為什么?