Before I got into real estate, I worked construction.
進入房地產界之前我在建筑業工作。
You....worked construction.
就你 ...在建筑業工作。
Yeah, stop staying it like that.
是的,別那樣說話。
I put 10 months of my life into this place.
我為這地方消耗了10個月心血。
I'd love to look around one last time before they tear the old girl down.
我很想在他們拆掉這棟建筑前最后看看這里。
Oh, well, sucks to be getting old.
變老真糟糕。
You know what? We're bustin' in.
我們要闖進去。
How? Smash a window with a brick?
怎么做啊,用磚頭砸窗戶嗎?
I had something a little more elegant in mind.
我想到了更為優雅的辦法。
I think you forget that I gave birth to this building.
我想你們忘記了,是我建造了這棟大樓。
I know her strengths...and...her weaknesses.
我知道她的長處...和弱點。
Did you see a brick?
你們看到有磚頭嗎?
So I walked into to Dad's office, and he is holding a picture of me, looking at it with tears welling in his eyes.
我走進老爸的辦公室,他拿著我的照片,滿眼含淚地看著。
Oh, Dad was never that emotional when we were growing up.
我們小時候老爸從來沒有這么多愁善感。
I know. That's what makes this whole thing so hard!
就是啊。所以這事才這么難辦!
Maybe lily hasn't learned empathy because she hasn't seen it from me, you know?
也許莉莉沒學到同情是因為沒看見我表現出同情?
Could we maybe stay on my problem until the bread comes?
我們能在上面包之前先專注于我的問題嗎?
I'm sorry. It sounded like you were done. Sorry.
對不起,聽起來你好像是說完了。
So, the way I left things with the hotel company is that I need a little more time to decide, but honestly, I think I'm gonna tell 'em no.
我跟酒店公司說的是我還需要一點時間來考慮,但是說真的我打算拒絕他們。
I mean, how could I leave Dad after what I saw? It's just - it's heartbreaking.
看見那一幕之后我怎么能離開老爸?真是令人心碎。
Oh, I could cry.
我得哭。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Maybe if Lily saw me cry, she would see that it's okay to be that way, especially coming from me, her stoic dad who never cries.
也許如果莉莉看見我哭,她就會覺得哭也沒關系,特別是看見我這個從來不哭的堅忍老爸哭。
Oh, come on, you had to be done that time.
拜托,你剛才肯定說完了啊。
You know what? You're right. Let's do you.
知道嗎?你說得對。說你的吧。
Your problem is bigger than mine anyway, 'cause if your plan is to cry in front of Lily...Forget it.
反正你的問題比我的更大,因為如果你的計劃是在莉莉面前哭...算了吧。
You're too emotionally constipated.
你情感上太遲鈍了。