Hey, will I still get wise without my wisdom teeth? You get it?
沒了智齒,我還有智慧嗎?聽懂了嗎?
Every time. Why don't I hold on to the painkillers?
都懂啦。把止痛片給我吧?
Now I'm sad.
現在我很難過。
They're right here. I'll give you one when you need one.
就在這里。你想要時我就給你。
No, Kylie said she'd meet me at the dentist and she never came.
不,凱莉說她會在牙醫那里等我,但她沒去。
Ay, I know, Papi, I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna get you a very nice pillow from your bedroom.
我知道,寶貝兒,很遺憾,我去你臥室里把你的枕頭拿來。
She wants me to go away with her to drama camp this summer, and then she doesn't even show up today?
她想讓我這個夏天陪她去戲劇夏令營,然而她今天都不肯來嗎?
Maybe Kylie changed her mind about camp.
也許凱莉改變主意了。
Maybe she plans to be with many men and she doesn't deserve you.
也許她想跟很多人交往,她配不上你。
I hid it very well from Manny, but I hated that girl. She was getting too serious too fast.
曼尼完全看不出來,但我真的很討厭那姑娘。她沒多久就過于認真談感情了。
I'm so sorry.
我好抱歉。
My volleyball practice went long and then my phone died.
我的排球訓練延時了,然后我的手機沒電了。
I want to kiss you, but I have surgery breath.
我想吻你,但我嘴里一股藥味。
Just make sure you're back in kissing shape in time for us to go to camp together.
你負責快點回到可以親吻的狀態,我們一起參加夏令營時就能親親了。
Why do I keep smelling strawberries? What did they do to me?
我為什么一直聞到草莓的味道?他們對我做了什么?
It's the milkshake I brought you.
是我給你帶來的奶昔啦。
Oh, and look.
瞧瞧。
I usually wait till you're not looking, then I look.
我一般都等你沒注意的時候才偷看。
The scarf you gave me, you dog!
是說你送人家的圍巾了啦,討厭了啦!
Actually, now's a good time to look 'cause I kinda see four of them. I got a couple pills in me.
實際上,現在是觀看的好時機,因為我看到了四條。我吃了幾片藥。
Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch...
逃課日。逃課日。逃課日。逃課...
Wow, 15 minutes. When you didn't stop while we were getting gas, I thought it might just go on forever.
哇哦,15分鐘。我們加油的時候你們還沒停,我還以為你們會一直喊口號呢。
Sweet Myrna Loy!
天??!里亞爾托影院!
Dad, you know it's not a movie called "Demolition Notice", right?
爸爸,你知道放的不是一部名叫《拆遷公告》的電影,對吧?
I built this theater with these two hands...plus the 28 hands of 14 other guys.
我靠自己的雙手建造了這個影院...還有其余14個人的28只手。
You...built this.
就你 ...建造的。
Renovated it.
我整修的。