Okay, you wait here. Okay, boss dog? Okay
在這里等著 好嗎 狗老大 好
You wait here I'll get you something to eat, okay?
等著我去給你弄些吃的 好嗎
I just said okay
知道啦
Good boy
乖狗狗
Come on, baby! Let it burn!
來吧寶貝兒燒起來
Go, go, go, go, go! Yes!
燒 好耶
I'm keeping watch. Hey, Ethan!
我來放哨 伊森
All clear. What?
一切安全 有情況
What was he doing here?
他怎么來了
And in one of his bad moods too. I could smell it
而且和往常一樣心情很差 我聞得出來
Come on, let's go. Come on
走啦快點
Hey, dad
爸爸
Hey, pal
兒子
What are you, What are you doing here?
你怎么在這兒
Well, I saw you I saw you tonight Ethan
我今晚看到你了 伊森
You did good. You were at the game?
你打得很棒 你看了比賽
Yeah
是啊
You got a good arm
投球投得不錯
So everything's going good?
順利被錄取了吧
This guy huh? Dad
這小子厲害吧 爸爸
Good game huh? Dad
比賽打得真不錯爸爸
We're all excited for the big win huh? Dad
贏了比賽都很激動吧 爸爸
Let's cheer for this guy!
都為這小子歡呼吧
You don't have to do this right now. Come on! Come on huh?
你能不能別這樣爸爸 來吧來吧
Would you stop this?
別這樣好嗎
All right
好吧
Come on, let's go
好了走吧