Look at how he looks at me. No
看看他是怎么看著我的 不
I am so sick of the way you look at me
我真討厭他這樣看著我
Relax Relax
放松 放松
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Take it easy. Take it easy
冷靜一下 冷靜一下
Don't you ever touch her again!
你別想再碰她一下
You hear me?
你聽見了沒
You gotta go
你得走了
Mom, he's gotta go
媽媽他得走了
He can't stay here
他不能待在這了
You okay?
你沒事吧
From that moment on
從那時起
Ethan was the leader of our pack
伊森變成我們的頭了
When we went home things were different
當我們回家后情況和之前不一樣了
Dad was gone
爸爸走了
That cat had been hiding from me for a while
那只貓躲了我好久
And now I got it
現在我找到他了
I found him!
我找到他了
Okay, sorry
好吧對不起
Geez!
天哪
Go! Red 80
上啊 紅80
Down, set, hut!
觸底準備一次進攻
That's it. Over the top
就是這樣 在上面
Down, set, hut!
準備就位開始
Mom
媽媽
No
天吶
Full scholarship. Four years
全額獎學金四年
Oh, my gosh! Really?
我的天吶 真的嗎
Really? Yeah
真的嗎 嗯