Oh, here she is
哦 她來了
Quiet down, everybody
大家安靜
So, Meena, are you in the show?
米娜 你真的去參加那個節目了嗎
Uh, well, yeah, kind of but
呃 是的 可以這么說 但是
She did it!
她做到了
Oh, I'm so proud of you, I could pop!
哦 我太為你驕傲了 我高興得快要飛起來了
That's my birthday wish coming true right there!
我的生日愿望實現了
Meena, we love you!
米娜 我們愛你
Don't be mad okay? It was your grandma
別生氣 好嗎 是你的祖母
She told the whole street about your audition
是她告訴十里鄉親你去海選的
Mom! No, wait. Baby
媽媽 別 等等 寶貝
You need to save that singing voice of yours
你需要保護好你的嗓子
So, from now on, just nod or shake your head okay?
所以 從現在開始 你只需要點頭和搖頭就可以了 好嗎
How was that dad?
怎么樣了 爸爸
You're still too soft on the corners, Johnny. You got to attack 'em
你還是關鍵時刻掉鏈子 強尼 你就該給他們點顏色看看
And you're crunching the gears. I told you you got to be gentle with the
但你一直猶豫不決 告訴過你 你要溫柔地
Look, turn that down
把這個關掉
Listen to your father!
聽爸爸說
"Too soft on the corners, Johnny"
關鍵時刻掉鏈子 強尼
"You're not doing it right, Johnny"
你又搞砸了 強尼
"Speed up, Johnny"
加速 強尼
"Do it like I showed you"
你要照我說的去做
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, no! I've run over my dad
哦 不 我碾了我爸爸
Now that is more like it
這才像點樣子