Sorry old girl
抱歉 老家伙
I'll fix that
我會修好的
Mr Moon?
月伯樂先生
Youyou probably don't remember me
你可能已經不記得我了
but II auditioned yesterday and I
我昨天去海選現場了
Hey listen
嘿 聽著
Do you think maybe you could reach the ledge?
你覺得你能夠得著那個平臺嗎
Ththat ledge?
那邊那個嗎
Whoa that's a heck of a trunk you've got there
你的象鼻可真長
Thanks a lot kid
謝謝你了孩子
Uh Mr Moon?
月伯樂先生
Mmy name is meena and I baked a cake for you
我叫米娜 我做了個蛋糕送給你
and uh uh I was wondering if you'd maybe give me
嗯 我是在想你能否
a second chance to Just a moment please
再給我一次機會請你等一會
Be right with you
過會兒再跟你說
Yay! It's about time
是時候了
Johnny
強尼
Yep mind your head here
小心碰頭
Hey can you pull up that scenic cable?
你能幫我扳一下舞臺電纜嗎
You mean this? Yes that's it
你是指這個嗎 沒錯
Great!
太好了
And the house lights?
還有室內燈光
Ah I know
我知道
Beautiful isn't she?
美輪美奐 是吧
You know what kid?
孩子 這樣好吧
How would you like to be a part of this show?
你想參與到這場演出來嗎
Really? Wait
真的嗎 等等
Oh my gosh I was just gonna ask about that
我的天 我剛就是想問這個
Great 'Cause I could really use a stagehand
那太好了 我需要一名舞臺管理好手