Man, those shorts really take the sting out of getting yelled at.
天吶,那條短褲真能讓我忘了被罵的痛。
Oh, my God, that burger was so good, I feel like I just cheated on you.
我的天吶,那個漢堡太棒了,我感覺就像劈腿了似的。
Yeah, I heard the moaning. Are we terrible people?
我聽見你的呻吟了。我們是壞人嗎?
I don't think we are. Look, hear -- hear me out.
我覺得不是,聽我說。
By eating those burgers, we denied them from the sort of narrow-minded homophobes that would come to a restaurant like this.
我們吃了那些漢堡就避免了讓它們被那些可能來這家飯店的恐同者享受的可能性。
Okay, I don't totally follow, but I like where you ended up.
好吧,我沒太懂,但我喜歡你的結論。
I-I'm just saying that we did the right thing by coming here, and I feel like -- oh, god, gays.
我意思就是我們來這里是正確的選擇,天吶,基友。
We're here! We're queer!
我們在這!我們是基友!
We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support healthcare coverage for same-sex partners!
我們反對不支持同志享有伴侶醫保的超級政治行動委員會捐款的企業!
Oh, right. Right. That's why we're boycotting this place. Right.
原來如此。原來是為這個進行抵制啊。原來如此。
We're here! We're queer! -How are we supposed to fall in without them noticing?
我們在這!我們是基友!-我們該怎么悄悄混進去?
Okay, it's just like double dutch. Just find the rhythm and jump in. Go, go.
就跟跳雙搖大繩一樣。找準節奏跳進去就行,快快。
Right now? - Yeah.
現在?-對。
We're here! We're queer! -We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support healthcare coverage for same-sex partners!
我們在這!我們是基友!-我們反對不支持同志享有伴侶醫保的超級政治行動委員會捐款的企業!
We're here! We're queer! We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support...
我們在這!我們是基友!我們反對不支持同志享有伴侶醫保的超級政治行動...
Hey, you came!
你們來了呢!
Well, well, well. What a surprise.
真是出人所料呢。
I don't know why this is a surprise. We're very political people.
有這什么好意外的。我們很關心政治。
Yes, there's not a week that goes by that we're not deeply entrenched in the issues that face our community.
對啊,我們每一天都在熱切地關心著基佬社會面臨的問題。
Deeply. Deeply.
熱切,那是相當熱切。
And this whole, um, Super PAC thing...- Super PAC.It's -- it is infuriating.
還有這個超級政治行動委員會... -委員會。真是太讓人氣憤了。
Mr. Pritchett, you forgot your cellphone inside.
普里契特先生,您把手機落下了。
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝,謝謝。
See, uh, before you guys got here, we went in there, and we demanded a refund for our gift cards.
你們來之前我們走進這家餐廳讓他們退禮物卡的錢。
Yes, we went into the belly of the beast. - So...yes, we did.
我們深入虎穴。-沒錯。
Sir, you forgot your food to go. - Thank you.
先生,您忘帶打包的菜了。-謝謝。
And fed your bellies. - How could you?
深入虎穴吃飯嗎。-不要臉。