Okay.
好吧。
I mean like-like, like how Pierre Curie liked Marie Curie.
我說的是那種喜歡像皮埃爾·居里喜歡瑪麗·居里一樣。
I'm sorry. I-I went too far. You smell pretty. I should go.
對不起,我說得太過火了。你身上真好聞,我得走了。
Where's Alex? I made her a smoothie.
艾麗克斯去哪兒了?我給她做了奶昔。
Might have made it a little too healthy.
可能原料有點太健康了。
Why are we so focused on helping Alex win when we could be working on making Sanjay lose?
為什么我們只集中于幫艾麗克斯贏,而沒有致力于讓桑杰輸?
Talk to me. - Okay, is there a manhole on the track, cause it's kind of important to my plan.
繼續說。-跑道上有窨井嗎?因為這對我的計劃至關重要。
Okay, that was weird. Sanjay was just here.
好吧,有件奇怪的事,桑杰剛剛來了。
He said that the best part of high school was our competition, and...that he liked me.
他說我們的競爭是他高中時期最美好的一段,還有...他喜歡我。
Oh, honey.
甜心。
What?
怎么了?
Doesn't the timing seem a little suspicious to you?
這個時機選得有些可疑吧?
Maybe, but he seemed really genuine.
也許是,但他看上去很真誠。
Classic psychological warfare. I've dealt with it in elite competitions. I didn't realize it happened outside of cheerleading.
典型的心理戰。我在精英競爭中見到過。我不知道這種事在拉拉隊以外也會發生。
Think about it, sweetie. Has he ever said anything nice to you before?
仔細想想,親愛的。他以前給說過好聽的嗎?
No.
沒有。
Not even when I break out my fun blazer. Oh, my god. What is wrong with me? I can't believe I let him get in my head.
我亮出幽默上衣的時候都沒有。我的天吶,我怎么了?我不敢相信我居然讓他擾亂了我的思維。
Oh, he is going down. Tomorrow, Sanjay Patel begins a lifetime of second best.
他死定了。明天起桑杰·帕特爾一生都得屈居第二了。
Enjoy your Hydrox cookies and your silver medal, Mr. Vice President!
享受你的氫牌餅干(類似奧利奧)和銀牌吧,副總統先生!
You go, girl. Do we have any cookies?
加油,姑娘。我們有餅干嗎?
Gloria.
歌洛莉亞。
Howdy, hubby. How about some grub before we turn on the nascar?
你好啊,老公。在我們開足馬力前先吃點零食如何?
I'm not gonna lie, I like where this is going. But, uh...i'm not sure I'm supposed to.
說實話,我挺喜歡事情的走向。但是,我不確定自己該不該喜歡。
Ain't this what you wanted? The perfect American wife to make your life more convenient?
這不就是你想要的嗎?一個完美的美國妻子讓你的生活更加便利?
Do you think that's an American accent?
你覺得這是美國口音嗎?
From Texas. Manny told me that you want me to give up my heritage so that you don't have to wait in line at the airport.
德州口音。曼尼告訴我你想讓我放棄我的傳統,這樣你就不用在機場排隊了。
Oh, I got to stop talking to that kid when I'm drinking.
我可不能再在喝醉后和那個孩子聊天了。
Well, I'm not gonna do it. So say goodbye to your little American wife.
我不去考試了。和你的美國小嬌妻告別吧。